Everyone has a boss. And like the Devil, these bosses can take many forms.
There’s the CMO (Chief Meetings Officer). The VP of Wasting Everybody’s Time. That client who texts you at 10pm on a Sunday. And of course, Eric in Accounting, who won’t process your expense report without a two-page summary of the $17 lunch you had at that conference last month (c’mon, Eric!).
Bosses love to feast on our time. And if there’s a boss in your life whose insatiable appetite is making work Hell on Earth, Basecamp is here to the rescue...
By sending your boss to Hell.
You heard us. Basecamp is giving one lucky winner the chance to tell their boss to “Go to Hell” – literally – on a six-day / five-night getaway for two to the Cayman Islands. While there, they’ll tour the town known as Hell.
And while your boss is sunning among the fire and brimstone, you're welcome to catch up on all the work that actually gets done when you're not constantly interrupted by calendar tetris and zoom gloom.
Of course, if a week in Hell sounds more appealing than another week at work, our winner is welcome to take the trip themselves. Our only ask is that you set an “Out of Office” before you go. Because if there’s one thing worse than going to Hell, it’s being asked to “hop on a quick call” while you’re there.
Here’s everything our winner (or their boss) will receive:
- Round-trip, coach-class airfare for two (2) to Georgetown, Grand Cayman, from a major airport within the 48 contiguous United States
- Six (6) days / five (5) nights first-class hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy)
- Visit the Depths of Hell in the district of West Bay, Grand Cayman
- Round trip transportation to/from Hell/hotel
- Round trip transfers to/from destination airport and hotel
- $1,000 spending money awarded in the form of a check
The total approximate retail value (ARV) of the Grand Prize is: $10,100.
Enter by 11:59pm CT on March 31, 2023 for your chance to win.
Ready to send your boss dancing with the devil? Enter now for your chance to win.